|01 VACANCY FOR THE POST OF SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, APPLICATIONS TECHNOLOGY, NEW DELHI.||
Senior software engineers are expected to be the example of engineering excellence for all other engineers in the organization. The person in this role will need to have the experience and creativity to think through complex problems, create simple elegant solutions, and understand the complexities of running a production system. Senior Software Engineers are expected to contribute at a high level and be able to lead a project through from design to delivery.
This position will report to the Manager, Engineering.
- Write production worth, secure, and well thought out code.
- Execute designs that do not compromise on security or system stability.
- Lead project executions.
- Write code in a TDD manner and ensure proper operation in production environments.
- Be able to juggle multiple priorities in terms of projects, tasks, and critical bugs.
- Estimate and commit to timelines of a project.
- 5-9 Years experience in web development using Java technologies.
- 5-7 years experience with RDBMS operation / schema design, OO design patterns, Redis, Key Value Stores, and surrounding cloud technologies.
- 3-5 years experience using Spring and Hibernate (Groovy / Grails is a plus).
- Deep understanding of the Java ecosystem: Libraries, Maven / Ivy, Dependency resolution, compilation / build frameworks, etc.
- Tangible experience working with and deploying code on AWS.
- Deep understanding of automated testing frameworks and knowledge of the testing pyramid.
- Passion for technical excellence and always growing new skills and adopting new technologies.
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile growth environment where you will get your hands into the details.
- Well-developed Microsoft Office product suite skills and advanced Excel and analytical skills required.
Interested air veterans are requested to contact directly to Mr. Utkarsh (08879404606)