|01 VACANCY FOR THE POST OF SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, DATA TECHNOLOGY, NEW DELHI.||
Senior data engineers are expected to be the example of engineering excellence for all other engineers in the organization. The person in this role will be responsible for creating accurate, efficient, and robust software solutions for aggregating, transforming, and preparing data for use in our business intelligence and data science groups. This is a critical part of ensuring business data is always flowing through the system accurately.
This position will report to the Manager, Engineering.
-Write production worthy, robust, and well thought out code.
- Utilize data techniques to ensure fast processing, efficient storage, and accurate aggregation
- Lead project executions
- Write code in a TDD manner and ensure proper operation in production environments
- Be able to juggle multiple priorities in terms of projects, tasks, and critical bugs.
- Understand, operate, and maintain data gathering, ETL / processing technologies, end data warehouses (Redshift or otherwise), and processing / storage of data intermediaries.
- 5-7 Years experience in data engineering using data processing libraries: Python, numpy, scikit, PySpark, R, Scala, etc.
- 3-5 years experience with Data warehouse operation / schema design, processing techniques, big data processing, and data quality management.
- Direct experience with PySpark / Databricks a plus
Deep understanding of data formats: Parquet, ORC, Avro etc.
- Deep understanding of cloud based data storage: Data lakes, S3 based analysis techniques.
- Deep understanding of dependency management.
- Understanding and practical experience with CI/CD systems in the context of code deployment.
- Tangible experience working with AWS.
- Understanding of quality issues in ETL and data engineering processes and how to build in quality assurance processes.
- Passion for technical excellence and always growing new skills and adopting new technologies.
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile growth environment where you will get your hands into the details.
- Well-developed Microsoft Office product suite skills and advanced Excel and analytical skills required.
Interested air veterans are required to contact directly to : Mr Utkarsh (08879404606)