|01 VACANCY FOR THE POST OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER IN TEST TECHNOLOGY, NEW DELHI.||
This role is for detail oriented engineers that want to gain skills in software development while ensuring quality. The ideal candidate has an attention to detail and can ensure that a system is properly operating from a manual operation stand point, then translate those operations into automated tests. This role is a hands on white box testing position. The engineer in this role would need to read and understand code and write automated tests against it to test security, edge cases, malicious input, etc.
This position will report to the Director of Quality Operations.
- Maintain the health and stability of our automated testing frameworks.
- Work with developers to develop higher level tests and audit the tests written by fellow engineers to ensure that it handles proper scenarios.
- Contribute to and maintain coverage of code for all applications.
- Ensure that found exploits and bugs are properly represented and covered in the automated tests.
- Review code from a test coverage perspective.
- Translate testing plans and manual test coverage into executable automated tests.
- Refactoring untestable code under the supervision and mentorship of Sr Engineering staff.
- 1-3 years of experience writing Java web applications.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Knowledge of automated testing frameworks and QA theory.
- Experience with Spock / JUnit / WebDriver a plus.
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized.
- Passion for quality software and the work to make it so.
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile growth environment where you will get your hands into the details.
Interested air veterans are requested to contact directly to : Mr Utkarsh (08879404606)